Sunday, December 03, 2006

Reflecting

It's finals week here at the seminary. I really can't believe it. So much has happened in the past few months! Part of me feels like they flew by; other parts of me feel like it's been forever!! We have learned so much, especially us first-years. We've moved to Chicago; we've made new friends (and kept in touch with old ones); we've experienced seminary classes and gotten to know professors; we've felt the Midwestern climate - 60 degrees one day and 30 the next! We've gotten settled into our new routines (finally!).

I can't wait to have these papers and finals done, and enjoy the holiday season, and reflect some more on my first semester of seminary. And I'm already excited for what's next - a J-Term in Geneva, Switzerland, and 4 new classes in the Spring Semester!

No comments: